Below you will find a summary of my professional experience. For portfolio and writing samples, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ten years of professional marketing and communications experience in public and private sectors.
- Development and management of strategic, data-driven communications plans across internal and external channels aimed at raising the organization’s profile across key stakeholders.
- Specialize in translating complex data into tactful advice, actionable insights and key messages for corporate communications to support business decisions and brand storytelling.
- Development and implementation of evaluation methods, and assessment of corresponding data and metrics as well as monitoring key performance indicators in the strategic plan.
- Communications & Planning Officer, University of Toronto Scarborough, Summer 2016-Present
- Marketing Manager, Ipsos Public Affairs, Spring 2012-Summer 2016
- Marketing Associate, Ipsos Public Affairs, Fall 2010-Spring 2012
- Client Service Representative, MRX, Fall 2009-Fall 2010
- Communications Intern, Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club, 2009 Season
- Certificate in Strategic Public Relations, University of Toronto, 2017
- Certificate in Digital Strategy & Communications Management, University of Toronto, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Communications Studies, Brock University, 2009